Hello from the Isle of Man - Update

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IOMS1RR

Reaction score
Sorry, meant to say , Im new to this make of bike having been an R1 rider for over 10 years . A friend has one after being a ZX10 R rider for over 10 years . and it was that fact made me think to try for something different , A trip to the NEC Bike show and the mind was made up , (even if the bank account didnt think so ...)

Living on the Isle of Man means no real long rides out, but the section of the TT course over the mountain is what this bike was made for . looking to contribute for what I can and learn from those with more experience of the bike .

Pity TT was cancelled this year as Im Sure Hickey has a lot more to pull out of the S1 ...

Cheers all .

Yeh welcome matey. Taken my S1000RR over there a few times, (guess where my profile pic was taken ?) what an awesome island you have .

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, you lucky bloke. I was hoping to have made it over for my thirteenth trip on my RR this year. Was over on my R1 last year staying in Ramsey and visiting Conrads several times. Conor himself was serving several times when he wasn?t chilling n there over a newspaper. Hoping to attend next year for the Classic. All the best mate.

Welcome to the forum! Any offers of putting up members for a forum meet for next years TT?? lol Plenty of friendly advice here. Enjoy

Back