Evotech levers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep 66Nm is the recommended. I used a torque wrench but decided to only tighten it to 50Nm in the first instance as it seemed high. It stripped long before hitting 50...

FYI Positive Vibe Bar End (Charlie - GixxerChuck on the forum here) makes his own. They are an excellent product and well finished. I have had them on my Gen3 for over 20k miles now and am extremely happy with them.

https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?59-Positive-vibes

He does them in Silver, Black and White (a few forum members have them too)... he is also on the book of faces.

Last edited:
Just as a matter of interest Katie and Yogie, what was the BMW recommended torque setting you were given for the Evotech bar ends? I was given 66nm which I decided was far too high so settled on 40nm by the way it's 38nm for the XR!!

What i did was to feel the release pressure when i undid the bolts and tightened up the same, they wont be falling off and they were not damaged. I was once a mechanic and it was a good tip i learnt.

Back