Hello from oxford

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humptyfish

Reaction score
Hi everyone. New sport arriving in 10 days and so excited. First time in the BMW world and cant wait. Long sufferer of stumpy leg syndrome was disappointed that there were no options for lower seat on the sport but hoping someone may have ideas on where you can get the standard seat modified to counter my 29 inch reach

Hello Humptyfish and welcome. I think there are thinner seats available for the vertically challenged like myself. Enjoy your new steed and it?s money well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

As Valhalla says, I think there are low option standard seats available.

What sort of riding do you enjoy and what is your previous motorcycling history?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji846]

Welcome Humptyfiish...I'm from Swindon so if u ever wanna hook up for a ride drop me a message...

Plenty of friendly advice here....have fun!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

As Valhalla says, I think there are low option standard seats available.

What sort of riding do you enjoy and what is your previous motorcycling history?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji846]

Hi valhalla
I ride for the fun in the sun because I no longer have to face the rest of the UK weather on 2 wheels, with at least one European trip a year
1st bike was a Honda cb100n in the late 80s which dates me. Sports bike have been my main passion with a variety of 600s over the years until a shoulder injury moved me towards the naked machines. Last bike was a Street Triple (loved it) and was seriously considering the Speed triple this time, but my love for all thing sleek and speedy was back. One test ride later and I new it had to be.
Have done a number of Ron Haslem race school sessions up at Donnington on the 600s and the blade so fancy getting some track days under belt too.
Looking forward to chatting across the group, customising (which I've not done much of in the past) but initially sorting out the protection on the bike and getting more than my toes on the ground ;-)

Meant to say
Finally picked up my gorgeous red sport today
Only managed 30 miles amongst the thunderstorms but awesom

Really pleased for you. The red is a great looking colour. Enjoy your ride.

Mick

The red and black goes great. Is that a Lama or Alpaca in the background?

Mick.

Back