Greetings from West London

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Overboost....certainly a great choice there as its a proven weapon!

What sort of riding are you into? Is it road or track? What history of bike ownership have you had previously?

Welcome...if your buying from main dealer which one have you sourced from? Have fun using the forum - Lots of friendly advice here

Thanks Marc, appreciate the welcome, it's a private sale. I am into fast (safe) twisty country lanes mainly however really want to do a track day soon. My current bike which I've had for 12 years is a quite heavily modified Suzuki Hayabusa in NA form, which of course is for sale now due to the S1000RR.

Nice one...well I've updated your member status. Private sales can be good finds. If your in for the long haul again with this def have a look at upgrading to premier membership. It supports the forum...and for that you can get some cracking discounts at our forum suppliers.
We even have two dealerships on board with 15% discount so well worth it in my opinion.

Lots of track guys here so tap them up for some info and I'm sure you will fit right in....

Marc

Nice one...well I've updated your member status. Private sales can be good finds. If your in for the long haul again with this def have a look at upgrading to premier membership. It supports the forum...and for that you can get some cracking discounts at our forum suppliers.
We even have two dealerships on board with 15% discount so well worth it in my opinion.

Lots of track guys here so tap them up for some info and I'm sure you will fit right in....

Marc

TOP MAN, thankyou.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your S1000RR!

What have been your favourite experiences onboard your Hayabusa?

Do you have any mods planned for the S1000RR?
Shall look forward to seeing some photos of your new steed in the near future.

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji846]

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your S1000RR!

What have been your favourite experiences onboard your Hayabusa?

Do you have any mods planned for the S1000RR?
Shall look forward to seeing some photos of your new steed in the near future.

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji846]

Hi Oli,

thanks for the warm welcome. I've had the Hayabusa for over 12 years now and love it. They power and torque is immense, it just doesn't want to stop accelerating.... I've had so much fun on it, where do I start!!!
KT7E5kb869jgNDJQ9

Absolutely over the moon. I actually ended up getting a 2019 Gen 3 with a little over 1000 miles on it, including a full akropovic exhaust system. Absolutely loving the ride!! :)

Back