HP Speed Bleeder Kit

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOCKE

Reaction score
Looking at the HP Speed Bleeder Kit for my Gen 2. I`m guessing they work by opening a quarter turn then pumping the lever rather than opening and closing, so much easier for bleeding on your own. Are the HP ones worth the money and do they work as intended? Or are there just as good kits out there for less ????

Highly recommended as they make brake bleeding so much easier and quicker. That said if you don?t want to pay a premium for the HP branded ones then just buy the equivalent Stahlbus bleed valves which are identical.

The 3 valves in the kit, are they for - 2 x front calipers 1 x front reservoir or 2 x front calipers 1 x rear caliper

The 3 valves in the kit, are they for - 2 x front calipers 1 x front reservoir or 2 x front calipers 1 x rear caliper
3 valves kit is for front calipers + front MC.

if you want for a valve for rear as well, you need to buy same size as front MC (if I recall correctly it's larger than front calipers)

Highly recommended as they make brake bleeding so much easier and quicker. That said if you don?t want to pay a premium for the HP branded ones then just buy the equivalent Stahlbus bleed valves which are identical.

where have you found the best place to buy these? i've never had an issue bleeding the old fashioned way,but my calipers have the bleed nipple on the inner side,so only way to acces them is to take wheel off,then it's the pain of having to put soemthing in the disc etc..

3 valves kit is for front calipers + front MC.

if you want for a valve for rear as well, you need to buy same size as front MC (if I recall correctly it's larger than front calipers)

Brilliant mate cheers.

where have you found the best place to buy these? i've never had an issue bleeding the old fashioned way,but my calipers have the bleed nipple on the inner side,so only way to acces them is to take wheel off,then it's the pain of having to put soemthing in the disc etc..
In my experience both cost about same $$$. eBay was my cheapest option

Back