New chain

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I previously got mine from ARRacing.co.uk

But do check with our forum vendor Racespares UK who give 10% off to premier members.

Supporting a small business [emoji106]

- Alex

Last edited:
Bob if you in the North I got mine from Hunters in Newcastle. Cracking service and cracking deal. [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm actually watching one from them on ebay atm. They are cheapest I've found so far.

Rob

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I'm actually watching one from them on ebay atm. They are cheapest I've found so far.

Rob

Rob honestly if you pick the phone up he?ll look after you. My son and I both bought our fully gold DID chains and sprockets from him and the son got a cracking deal on some S22 Bridgestones as well. [emoji1303]

Rob honestly if you pick the phone up he?ll look after you. My son and I both bought our fully gold DID chains and sprockets from him and the son got a cracking deal on some S22 Bridgestones as well. [emoji1303]

Ps he?s called Alan. [emoji1303]

Thank mate I'll give them a ring next week.

Rob

For reference pricewise, I just got an RK 525 ZXW 120 link chain for my Gen 3 from my local bike shop for ?95.00 - cracking looking chain...?.I went in looking for a DID ZVMX but ended up with the RK - similar spec chain.

BIG Plus one on AR.... Alan's really good to deal with, his wife Sue usually answers the phone, emails hit and miss, he's hopeless looking up his inbox....your best calling..

They pulled out all the stops for me when lockdown was imminent, they supplied a pair of 320 discs, extension kit and couple of other bits n pieces, they went to tho PO just with my order... delivered next day !.... excellent service..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I recieved my chain today. I got it from Ebay for ?60.

Does anyone know what the diameter of the riveted pin ends should be once riveted?

Thanks

Rob.

I take it you bought a DID chain Bob... have you got the proper DID chain tool, if so it sets the rivet head for you, if not then you'll need to measure it as I suggested...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back