My 2017 BMW S1000RR Sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yogi Bear

Reaction score
I have had the bike for a few weeks now, amazing bike to ride with the rider aids. Confidence inspiring. My first BMW, I don't think i could ride another bike now.

A few pictures showing the few upgrades.
Puig smoked screen - Tail Tidy - Arrow GP slip on can - R&G Frame protectors - R&G Paddock bobbins - Bright LED side light bulbs - PIAA headlight bulbs ordered - Alien socks - Tank Grips - Grip puppies (helped with the slight handlebar vibration I had.

100688706_3653474934667938_2784415860498890752_o.jpg s1000rr.jpg

20200628_200127.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new RR, the bike looks fantastic!
Very glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying it, they are amazing machines [emoji41]

Let the modding begin... it doesn?t stop! Lol

great pics and a lovely colour scheme! Hope you are having fun!

My garage its a mess at the moment, i have shelves at the front where all my stuff is kept.

Last edited:
Many thanks Yogi, I think they?re the same as Kate bought and I ordered following her satisfaction with them. I fitted this afternoon, a great improvement. I had my bike serviced yesterday by Bahnstormers in Alton and was told they would definitely be an MOT fail when due and they wouldn?t fit them. Can?t understand why, they?re still rated as 5watts!

I agree with you Yogi, I was simply going to swap bulbs back when MOT time comes rather than risk a fail.

Few more bits on the bike now inc GB Racing protectors and wheel tape. Waiting for my Pazzo levers to arrive.

latest.jpg

Attachments

• bmw.jpg
    bmw.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 122
  • latest.jpg
    latest.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Hi did you get can off eBay . Or shop ? Ready to order one tia

Hi did you get can off eBay . Or shop ? Ready to order one tia

Got mine from

Exhaust Arrow Gp2 Titanium BMW S 1000 Rr 2017 > 2018 | eBay

Genial motor italy

Brilliant seller, fast post even though its from Italy. When you get the can it comes with a sleeve with a slit in it to go over the big part of the cat. The can comes with a spacer to go over the big piece of the cat then the can sits over it. Great quality bit of kit.

Last edited:
thanks on order at the moment with b&c express uk as same cost as from Italy .

Back