Hey peeps wtf have I done

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walshy

Reaction score
Hi, so I have been contemplating buying a RR for some time, however I could never bring myself to justify paying out a huge wad of cash for it sit in the garage.

Until now and what the hell, I have just rode it back from the shop OMG holy flick.

best decision I have made, anyway look forward to learning from you guys and gals

Walshy ?

Come on then show us the goods mate.

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Walshy and congratulations on your new RR!

What generation S1000RR have you acquired?
What is your motorcycling history and what sort of riding do you enjoy?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information

Welcome to the forum Walshy and congratulations on your new RR!

What generation S1000RR have you acquired?
What is your motorcycling history and what sort of riding do you enjoy?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information

Hi Oli,

Well its a very early RR a gen 1, I just couldn't bring myself to spend loads for it to sit in the garage for most of the year.

Yeap i am a fair weather rider :tranquillity:, however I think I have dropped on (but check my posts this time next year when I have loads of problem posts haha)

I will get pics up, because it has loads of after market mods that i know absolutely nothing about.

History well, I was riding from the age of 14 mainly moto x and a very old TS50x when I was 16 and then a RD125LC at 17, until I passed my car test, after this I fell in love with Renault 5 GT turbos.
Until 5 years ago when I decided to get my bike licence :courage:

Back