Theiving Scroats

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Finally happened...thankfully the bike wasn't there. Council garage was broken into.

Main items gone are virtually new;
Milwaukee 18v Drill
Milwaukee 18v 3/8's Impact
Milwaukee 18v Heat Gun
Kef 3005 'egg' 5.1 surround system
Shoei nxr helmet blue black grey (older one)
Dremel

**** knows what else yet. Depressing stuff.

C**** in the council will likely not give a hoot. Already been told they wont tend to the door till Monday. Can't secure it cause the shops are shut and I need a D-lock.

Going to Halfrauds first thing.

...c**p, wonder if they found the Dewalt...

?150 a month for no cctv and repeated thefts (this is the 5th I know of down there). Council should be ashamed.

My silver lining is that they didn't like the look of the spare Titax rims/track fairings or the spare OEM parts! Small mercies eh.

- Alex

thats shit,it's ******* horrible when you buy nice things,only for some tw@s to steal them.gotta be at least thankfull,it could have been worse if the bike was there!!

Oh bloody hell Alex, that sucks. So sorry to hear this mate, fooking b45t4rds. Hope you got insurance on that stuff so you can at least make a claim. All the best buddy.

Absolute scum.... gutted to hear of this mate. I know it?s not ideal but if ur wanting to stash any stuff in mine till things get sorted your welcome to....

Thats really annoying Alex, scumbags.. its bottom of the barrel dregs that do break ins... they've got nought, and probably live in some sink estate... assholes.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Wasn't hard to bust this but there was a communal access with steel doors they got past first, without damage so its either an inside job or someone left it open.
The size of the boxes taken now including an old tool box and @Flyingscotsman's Whale chain tool means they came by car..prepared.

They have robbed at least 5 units. I am not expecting the council to install cctv but something would be good.

cea223814e0f3691f60833e4c08ca654.jpg

Steel plate smashed off
7eb9054806d99f0c47f0bee7d9af6ddc.jpg

Temporary solution
8c70f2910ec4021d1f639aa68c771276.jpg

Will be looking to get next doors setup

d338db470f9154aca3986ed1fc07f0e4.jpg

- Alex

Last edited:
In good news I found the BMW Luggage i thought had gone and Dewalt corded drill :)

Its a real mercy that they chose to strike when the car had all my good tools and the bike is in another location with the trailer.

And the other bright spot is I get to go shopping again [emoji23] one life, keep on moving forwards.

- Alex

gutted for you, hate people that steal anything. are there no other secure storage site options in your area? trouble is they now know what type of things you keep in there so will probably be back one day. bastards.

Last edited:
Am very sorry to hear this Alex.
As the others have said, those that steal are scum of the Earth ...
I hope you have no further trouble [emoji256]

Latest posts

Back