Gen 4 M-Sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added some rizoma engine protection today for just in case!!

90c4dc0b60113eebc457e3d5bcfb4409.jpg

e9fcdac271ff2eae0846fef369851e52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wind protection lol? Much as I love a bit of rizoma those look to be about as effective as a chocolate teapot.

Incredibly minimalist! Wow

The BMW ones also don?t have much to them but must do something to help!! And I got fed up waiting for them to become available and by the looks of them bolt in exactly the same way.

f5975899b1cba796226293df1e856a8c.jpg

Last edited:
The BMW ones also don?t have much to them but must do something to help!! And I got fed up waiting for them to become available and by the looks of them bolt in exactly the same way.

I like yours, look subtle and don't make the bike look ugly. Can see them helping in most if not all scenarios.

Got quoted for 232 inc fitting from dealer for the genuine ones today but they are on back order.....

From the blurb about the bmw parts (not fitted by Sam76) but essentially the same as the rizoma he has fitted it sounds like they are not crash protection but are road rash protection. Not sure how its possible to achieve a lean angle sufficient to get the case protectors in contact with the tarmac but that?s how I read it?

Just there as an extra layer of protection as everyone who has slid down the road on a gen 4 has left a big puddle of oil mainly coming from them locations due to road rash!! hopefully I never get to try them out to see whether they work or not. I just prefer them due to how subtle they are compared to the GB racing ones which totally cover up everything and make it look ugly and plasticky

Back