K-Tech Suspension

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrucieB

Reaction score
Hi guy's
I'm looking to swap out my Bitubo suspension and get K-Tech. Does anyone know someone selling fork internals or rear shock. Also anywhere that might do a good ACU discount if I go for new bit prob won't be able to stretch that much. Thanks Bruce

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Phil Crowe has some very good deals on new K-Tech suspension as he is one of their suppliers and sponsored riders. He may also have some used cartridge kits and rear shocks available so it?s worth contacting him. You may also want to approach K-Tech directly as they are extremely good to deal with particularly if you hold an ACU license. Whenever I?ve used K-Tech in the past they have been competitively priced and have always provided set-up and technical support when needed.

Phil Crowe has some very good deals on new K-Tech suspension as he is one of their suppliers and sponsored riders. He may also have some used cartridge kits and rear shocks available so it?s worth contacting him. You may also want to approach K-Tech directly as they are extremely good to deal with particularly if you hold an ACU license. Whenever I?ve used K-Tech in the past they have been competitively priced and have always provided set-up and technical support when needed.
Cheers mate, tried K-Tech today and the guy told me they don't do discount for ACU, wasn't very helpful tbh. I'll try Crowey [emoji106]

Just an update on the K-Tech. I got the DDS Pro rear shock n dds front and got them fitted last week. I can't fault the Bitubo but never felt at home on them. I was at Mallory on Saturday and still building my confidence up from a big accident a couple of years back. I instantly felt better on them and the suspension guy from AS Racing spent the day with me setting them up, he even came down to the pit lane in the afternoon when I was out incase I needed it tweaked [emoji106]
They have definitely helped get my confidence back and I managed to knock 3 secs off my pb there [emoji3]

Great news Brucie... def worth the money invested. Onwards and upwards for more pbs to come

Is it front, rear or both giving you more confidence?

- Alex
I really couldn't say and tbh it could just be a placebo affect because I'm back on what I was comfortable with for years. I couldn't pinpoint an issue with the Bitubo just something niggled me that I didn't feel as comfortable as on my old bike.

Back