Brembo pads for forged rims

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balallan

Reaction score
Can anyone give me the correct serial number for a replacement set of front pads for my 2015 S1k with forged rims, unsure if its the HP4 pads i need or not due to the forged rims, Thanks in advance

8469b45f98a95370a25ea9589aab164e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, it?s the calliper that?s dictates the pad type, not the wheel type. The std fitment for the ?15 S1K is BMW part no: 34 11 7 714 800
Brembo do various types for that pad shape. Hope that helps. J

Hi, it?s the calliper that?s dictates the pad type, not the wheel type. The std fitment for the ?15 S1K is BMW part no: 34 11 7 714 800
Brembo do various types for that pad shape. Hope that helps. J

Cheers Jamie, i had it in my head that the wheel made a difference but that was from the rear sprocket i think.

Yep, you?re correct. Wheels make a difference for sprockets, discs, sprocket carriers, cush drive rubbers, tyre widths/traction control (but I?ve never found it a problem). A 6 inch rim is a six inch rim no matter the weight. Sprocket stud threads / nuts, spacers and disc bolts, I?ve heavily modified all my bikes over the years and sometimes I have to think what fits what. J

Back