Performance pack

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Masho
PHOTO 1- HSC is HILL START CONTROL , it automattically hold the brake on till the clutch is released to stop you rolling back if you are starting on a hill
PHOTO 2 - RACE TRACK . This is the screen you want . Move the thumbwheel on LHS handlebar to the right on the RACE TRACK line , this will turn on RACE MODES PRO , it will have a green tick in the box to the left , this will open up the line below - CONFIGURATION , which you can then go into to set parameters for each of the 3 race modes. The mode BUTTOn on RHS HANDLEBAR will then scroll between the 3 RACE MODES 1 / 2 / 3 , and you can alter the DTC with the button.
If you want to go to normal 4 modes , you will have to turn RACETRACK off.
PHOTO 3 - RDC - This is the TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING system.

Hope that helps.

Kev

Hi Masho
I can't take any photos of my bike , as its currently at Pidcocks at Long Eaton for some warranty work . I am supposed to be picking it up Friday afternoon or Saturday morning , if you are still struggling I can call into you when I collect the bike , as I will driving passed Derby on my way back to Burton On Trent. Just PM me your details.
Kev

Hi Kev thanks for the reply I've sorted it now the dealer sent me a vid of what you need to input as it's not like the gen 3 I struggled with it a little.Shame I'm not as astute as some of the brain surgeons on here.

Back