Hello from Southampton. On the hunt for an HP4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being in car sales I can understand where your coming from... people travel for the right vehicle/deal nowadays. As I said they do delivery and if it?s the one... ask for a pic of the bike with out the engine covers if your that concerned.
if I was that salesman and it was the dealbreaker for me I?d be booking one of my techs to get some pics over to the customer...

Thanks for this. I?m waiting to hear back from Cubo Moto. I see they offer delivery so that is definitely an option. Will keep you updated

@MrSmooth did you mean a new bike? Only he's after a 2013/14 HP4, the original. There are no new ones. The rest of your posting was over the top and unnecessary. Lets walk away from conversations we don't want to be part of [emoji106]

@MirrorJohn I'll confirm that many of us fit protection like carbon frame covers immediately to protect them. However you're right that a lot of HP4's have been on track/raced as that's what they are built for.

Lets keep it friendly.

- Alex

@MrSmooth did you mean a new bike? Only he's after a 2013/14 HP4, the original. There are no new ones. The rest of your posting was over the top and unnecessary. Lets walk away from conversations we don't want to be part of [emoji106]

@MirrorJohn I'll confirm that many of us fit protection like carbon frame covers immediately to protect them. However you're right that a lot of HP4's have been on track/raced as that's what they are built for.

Lets keep it friendly.

- Alex

Thanks a lot Alex. I know some people do fit protection ?just in case?. I wish I had done that on the Misses bike as she dropped it at the weekend!

As you also mention, some people track their HP4?s as well. I?m trying to find one that has had an easy (ish) life. At least not spent a lot of its life on track.

I?ve narrowed it down to two bikes now, so hopefully one will be coming home with me soon.

I have spoken to lots of friendly helpful people on here already. Even managed to find an HP4 owner who lives around the corner from me who has been giving me loads of advice! What are the chances?! Maybe they are not as rare as I thought!

Back