Anyone thinking of selling soon (HP4 Carbon)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MirrorJohn

Reaction score
I've decided that I am selling my CBR and would like an HP4 Carbon to replace it. Test rode one an early at local BMW dealer (1428), but found out right at the end while looking through paperwork that it was actually an import and they hadn't disclosed this!

Is anyone on here thinking of selling theirs soon?

There's a low mileage one in BMW Motorrad East Kilbride , about ?13-14k I think. Not 100% sure it's a carbon though .

few on fleabay at the moment, albeit to dealer locations. there's one with five (5) miles on the clock! plenty about!....just depends on your budget and willingness to travel?

There's a low mileage one in BMW Motorrad East Kilbride , about ?13-14k I think. Not 100% sure it's a carbon though .
I'm almost sure it's a standard HP not Carbon.

Edit:..just looked at it on their website..I actually glanced it in February when I picked up mine after a service, it does look like Carbon trim on the pics after all.

How's tricks Duncan, you've been quiet...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm almost sure it's a standard HP not Carbon.

Edit:..just looked at it on their website..I actually glanced it in February when I picked up mine after a service, it does look like Carbon trim on the pics after all.

How's tricks Duncan, you've been quiet...

Hi Stuart , all as well as can be expected under the circumstances ! Used the bike less than 10 times last year and did maybe 6/700 miles. Used it twice this year , round the bridges and over to EK for the service. Last July at service time till this July 240 miles.Bikes now over 5 years old and hasn't done 10k yet. Kinda lost interest in it to be honest . Hope things all good your end.

Wow thats REALLY low mileage Duncan.

I fade in and out with the bike as well if truth be told so your not alone. I'm just back an all dayer with my mate, these were regular runs for me and him, but we just dont do it enough now. Give me a bell next time your over if you fancy a wee run out mate, I'll nip up meet you at the Welly...

Last edited:
Wow thats REALLY low mileage Duncan.

I fade in and out with the bike as well if truth be told so your not alone. I'm just back an all dayer with my mate, these were regular runs for me and him, but we just dont do it enough now. Give me a bell next time your over if you fancy a wee run out mate, I'll nip up meet you at the Welly...

Will do ??

Back