M sport owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJM

Reaction score
Hi I?m a gen4 MSport owner and she?s 2500 miles old today.
I?ve been reading your forum a lot and I?d like to give my input where possible.
Tks

Thanks Soofsayer, have you a 4th Generation? what do you like about her?

Welcome! Whereabouts are u from? Plenty of friendly advice here.

Hi Marc A
I'm from Galway City on the West Coast of Ireland.
Ya I can see how Friendly, Helpful and respectful everybody is, It's fantastic.

Hello and welcome my friend from the Emerald Isle. I am from Cork a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to Connect with you Valhalla64. Which Model do you currently have? I was actually to Cork twice this last month once to Pick Up the Bike and Then the Run In Service. Next service due at 10,000 km I'm told but I have a suspicion that i'll back before then. Cork is 3.5 Hours away from Me if you stay within the Speed Limit.

And I am sure to be sure you stay within the limit. I have a Gen 4 and just hit 1000 miles on it. It drinks petrol like a wino on speed and I wish I had further to travel to go to work when I ride it. I haven?t been home for about 10 years but will try and head over there in the next year or so.

And I am sure to be sure you stay within the limit. I have a Gen 4 and just hit 1000 miles on it. It drinks petrol like a wino on speed and I wish I had further to travel to go to work when I ride it. I haven?t been home for about 10 years but will try and head over there in the next year or so.

Ya when she's in crazy mode (Constantly) she's thirsty, I read somewhere that if you brim her with fuel wait a minute for the level to go down and ya can add another Litre. I also read in the manual I think that the bike should be on the side stand to maximise fill. But I'm really enjoy making lots of new friends in all the the service stations I visit, The Bike just wants to be driven a lot and every Mile is better then the last one..

I'v got the dreaded Knocking Front Suspension Issue, I'm heading back to Cork next week to begin the warranty claim process. They said something about an axel rolling test and video in the workshop.

I am waiting on the Xpel Protection Kit to be sent to the Fitters.

I have that knocking sound let me know how you get on with it as I will take it up with Lind. Yes a great bike it just beats my Raleigh Grifter to be fair. [emoji1]

Hi Marc A
I'm from Galway City on the West Coast of Ireland.
Ya I can see how Friendly, Helpful and respectful everybody is, It's fantastic.

Welcome to the site! I'd be interested to learn of your recommendations as to the best biking roads in the Galway area. Thanks!

Last edited:
I've done that! And yes, it's a good run. The Inagh valley is well worth a touch as well!

Ya you can reduce my route but cutting through the Inagh Valley, unfortunately at the moment there is a lot of resurfacing happening and lots of loose chippings and temporary lights so its a no go for another month or so

This is another run South of Galway which includes corkscrew hill, You have possible done this one too if you have already been to Connemara

https://goo.gl/maps/zqZnEagonsC9frbQA

The only thing were missing in Galway is a Nearby Track

Back