Hellooo!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psenior1

Reaction score
Looks like a great forum, based in Ash, not far from Aldershot, Farnham and Guildford :sneakiness:

Last bike I had was an RSV Mille, not had my S1000R long (which I love), RR next on the list :congratulatory:

Welcome to the forum. What year is ur bike? Plenty of friendly banter and advice. Is it mainly track or road riding you do?

Hi, welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum. What year is ur bike? Plenty of friendly banter and advice. Is it mainly track or road riding you do?

Thanks!

2015 R sport in red, bought from Motoline not so long ago. Mostly weekend and evening road blasts with a few track days each year, only managed one in March on the RSV before the lockdown, can't wait to get the S1000R on track - should really get the bike resprung before I do but will probably end up booking something in the next month.

i-crCB2W2-XL.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Very glad to hear you?re enjoying your R! Looks great in the red colour scheme with the short Akrapovic silencer [emoji41]

What were your favourite experiences onboard the RSV?

What are you enjoying most about your R?

You won?t go wrong with an RR in future, but welcome to the S1000 family, they?re all amazing bikes [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji846]

Welcome Psenior1. I have spent many a day area cleaning on the ranges down there. Nice part of the world Hampshire.
Mick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back