New UK Forum Member - old hand biker

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coyotegsxr

Reaction score
Hello Chaps,

I'm on the .com forum but found it was mostly populated by our cousins across The Pond. They have a . . . well, American approach to subject matter, but then I found you - v happy!

My bike journey started back in 1995 with a new VFR750R, which I crashed (was run off the road actually), insurance bought me a new '97 Fireblade, which became a GSXR K5 thou' in 2005, a Daytona 675R joined that in 2012, and they both went for a Tuono Factory in 2017 (fab engine, great chassis, crap riding position and comfort), so that became a GSXR-RR in 2018 (but two new cranks later it still shook itself so badly that white finger occurred just resting your fingers on the brake lever at idle), so in January 2020 I became the proud owner of a 2020 M-Sport. You'll note my moniker - I was a dyed in the wool GSXR boy till my bad experience with the mark - never again.

I don't claim to be fast, but spend all of my riding time with race and road elite instructors - every day is most definitely a school day - and currently we all appear to own BMWs (4 x S1000RRs, 1 x S1000R, and 1 x GS1250 (well there had to be one!).

I'm a shed fiddler by persuasion and particularly interested in suspension, but also in anything that makes our lives faster and yet more convenient.

Now I've intro'd myself, I'm off to give an answer to the question about luggage. Thanks for having me onboard.

Thanks for taking the time to write a great intro :)
We'll have to tell the boss to sort out the search engine optimisation, so its easier to find us in future!

Nice to have such experience to ride with day-in day-out, can't help but rub off on your own riding :)

Back