Baz - 16/6/2020

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a tragedy, sadly I like some others never met him, but he sounds like the type of guy I switch on to... smiling, helpful and knows what he's about on a bike.. quiet admiration for a man with these qualities...His family will be devastated..

Keep thinking of his thick norfolk accent.
Made me smile every time i spoke to him.

Truly sad news. He was a good friend both on and off track. I will miss his humility, sense of humour and great company when sharing a pit garage with him. A true gentleman and the fastest pensioner that I ever had the pleasure of spending time with. Such a loss. RIP.

My loss never to have had the pleasure of meeting such a top bloke. Sincere condolences to his family and all his friends.
RIP Baz.

I'm trying to find next of kin, so if anyone reading this knows of any contacts to help me I'd appreciate it.

He didnt talk much to me about his private life.
Not sure even if he had children?

Oh man, such tragic and sad news. I never had the pleasure to meet this gentleman, but from everyones feedback he was clearly a very special and kind man. RIP Sir!

My sincere and deepest condolences to those of you who personally knew him, thoughts with you all. Take care gentlemen.

Is there a way i can post pictures on here?
Ive pictures from the day and he was looking awsome as usual.
Sadly no brake bash guard ???
I think hes got datalogger fitted.
If i can post picture maybe someone can identify the logging equipment.
Personally id like to know how such a tragidy could happen to such an experienced rider

Have tidied this up. As per my message just checking permissions for uploading the pics you have sent.

This has absolutely destroyed me. I can?t even get my head in the right place to even come to terms with it.
He?s the one who convinced me to buy my RR and last time I was with him he took 10 seconds off my best time at Snetterton. I owe him so much. This has left such a hole in me.
Goodnight Barry. You were an absolute star. Rest in peace.

Back