Baz - 16/6/2020

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was there and it was nice to hear what he had acheived.
Saddened i wont be able to pop up to snetterton and compare my lap times with his anymore.
Thankyou for giving me the eulogy bernard.
That was very kind and the people i have got to read it have cried reading it so you done a good job getting the message accross.
On a different note yesterday i went out for a ride to take my mind off things.
I think Baz would have wanted us to get up and out on our bikes and enjoy them rather than hold back because of fear of what could happen.
I had a great ride and i though to myself he would have enjoyed watching it from above.
But come on Baz, you could have given me a sign there was a unmarked cop car behind me lol!
Now im awaiting my court date and my ban scentance.
Not ideal situation to say the least but i laid some rubber and enjoyed myself on the ride without fear.
Lets hope he enjoyed the show ?

Funny you say this, I went out on my RR today for a long ride around with the order of service tucked in my jacket. Went to visit my parents On the way home, as they were asking how the funeral had gone. Accidentally left the order of service on the table and as I rode home..... it rained. Cheers Baz. Haha!
I will really miss him. I think a Baz trackday could be good fun. Try and get as many of us there as possible and then hopefully if all the planets align we can get Heidi and Bernard to join us too.

Im desperate to do one whilst i still have my licence. August 10th there is one at snetterton i believe

Back