Road (2014)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schuey

Reaction score
Peeps,

I recommend you watch the documentary 'Road' (2014), if you haven't seen it already. I watched it last night, it is based on Road Racing with a particular focus on the Dunlop family - Joey, Robert, William and Michael.

It's narrated by Liam Neeson and at times it's quite deep and emotional. Excellent watch in my honest opinion.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3546370/

It's on Amazon Prime :)

Thank you for the advice, I've seen the trailer, I'll try to allocate time for the film itself soon!

I also saw the film when it came out, really good film but naturally sad and tragic.

Great watch... if you explore prime there are actually quite a lot of two wheeled programmes available...

Watched it again on the 20th anniversary of joeys death.
It's hard to believe now, that alot of the racers in the background are no longer alive, Alot of young guys. Road have taken a downfall in the past few years, I think with the mixture of young up and comers not having to climb the ranks in lower CCs, and the bikes now are producing so much power quite easily. Missing the ulster Gp next month will be hard, I'm lucky enough to live 10mins from the track/Road. But it's always a good watch that show, to see what road racing here in Ireland is like.

Back