Servicing

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickS1K

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Wondering how many of you have service warnings flashing at you every time you start your bike? And has anyone been able to get a booking - if so, when?

I've been getting the warnings for a few weeks now, not that I'm doing any mileage (just run my bikes for a bit every now and again). So now that the dealers are open again, I thought I should try and get in the queue to book the annual service, and filled in the online form (because calling and requesting a call back was a waste of time even before Covid...). I have not heard anything back after a week... can't tell if that's business as usual or current circumstances, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt :)

BMW have said that you can exceed your mileage by 3 months OR 1,000 miles, which seems a little tight, so just want to get a feel for how soon others are getting service bookings, esp in London/Surrey area?
(http://www.discover.bmw-motorrad.co.uk/ownership/service-repairs-warranty-covid?rate=2)

Cheers

Rick

Back