Teapot One - YouTube

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Admin
Reaction score
Enjoyed a couple of his long chats with 44T and this one with Hicky.

https://youtu.be/fLu7GdxyLW8

@gobert at about 27mins in he confirms my assumption that split throttles are legal in BSB but they are mapped and not dynamic.

Last edited:
power levels

5.jpg

6.jpg

Cheers - no idea what witchcraft you posted but I assume it's around power deliver options and tuning the split throttles :)

Cheers - no idea what witchcraft you posted but I assume it's around power deliver options and tuning the split throttles :)

This is basically engine's power map, that consist of two things max torque and ridability character.

Split throttle activation is just a check box to enable or disable them in specific mode. The map stays the same, its just that power is being delivered on 1st bank first and then on 2nd one.

it's basically what Hicky was referring to in the video.

ECU has per gear torque/ridability map, plus on top of that you have an option for Split Throttle bodies.

As Dave Carnell saying, some riders prefer to play with throttle/full amount of torque/rear spin but some not.

Back