HP4 meet up

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

towers040

Reaction score
Just a few HP4s meeting up
d98ba862ac1a4eca13a3b50361f8596b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres 267 alive on the roads as of yesterday..hmm conflicting info

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
13fa179962402b5625de98f7d5679c6f.jpg

Last edited:
Aprilia forum organised a track day, 160+ turning up

thats impressive if they do. Big group sessions though, or a massive open pit pile up.

I thought about organising a trackday but the financial outlay is around 5 figures usually depending on when and where, plus all the H&S headache and admin, and we wouldn?t get enough attendees to cover the costs imo.

Theres 267 alive on the roads as of yesterday..hmm conflicting info

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
13fa179962402b5625de98f7d5679c6f.jpg

That shows a few short of 400 in the uk. I think that will include some HP4 race bikes also. Sounds about right.

Last edited:
thats impressive if they do. Big group sessions though, or a massive open pit pile up.

I thought about organising a trackday but the financial outlay is around 5 figures usually depending on when and where, plus all the H&S headache and admin, and we wouldn?t get enough attendees to cover the costs imo.

The forum had exclusive booking with No Limits on a certain day (general trackday) up to a certain date then it was opened to the general public.

Last edited:

I'm sure if we copied Fast and Furious and blocked off all the street we could take over the roads....lol

But yes the legalities and paperwork would far out weigh the benefits.... easier to all book on the same event and RV there at the track.

I'd be keen on a trackday too, shame Rob B has had to cancel this years bike track days due to COVID.

Looking at other trackdays, however, I think we have had all the sun now, just when lockdown is being eased .... FFS !

Last edited:
Back