New member hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul1967

Reaction score
Hi guys,
My first post so just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm Paul and I'm up in Yorkshire. I've just got an HP4 so looking forward to interacting and learning plenty. I've previously had an S1000R, a fireblade and a Daytona 675.

Paul.

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your bike. I had an HP4 and loved it. I am York based so if you are over this way I am always keen to get nostalgic lol...

Welcome to the forum Paul...as you can see plenty of 'local' members! Get some pics up of your bike and I'm sure you will fit right in! Lots of great advice and banter

PS I'm down south lol

Welcome to the forum Paul...as you can see plenty of 'local' members! Get some pics up of your bike and I'm sure you will fit right in! Lots of great advice and banter

PS I'm down south lol
Cheers Marc, will work out how to put pics up shortly. Looking forward to the banter definitely!

Hi Paul and welcome, I'm a Southerner but pop up to North Yorkshire from time to time and don't miss the opportunity of riding round the Helmsley TT circuit!! :sneakiness:

Cheers Marc, will work out how to put pics up shortly. Looking forward to the banter definitely!
Welcome.

The forum hosts pictures with a max file size of 2mb each for Premier members. Pictures increase hosting costs so we have to limit it to those supporting the forum. From Tapatalk on my phone I can't see if you are a prem member or nor but if you are it maybe the size thats the issue.

Alternatively, you can self host and then link to the pics using img tags.

(IMG)URL(/IMG) Replacing the () with [] signs.

- Alex

Thanks for the welcome guys and the advice on pics. Currently a standard member but will look into premier as I get going.

Welcome to the forum Paul and congratulations on your HP4!

HP4?s are special bikes. What sort of riding do you enjoy?

What were your favourite experiences onboard your Daytona? I had one prior to my S1000RR.

With regards to premier membership, the linked thread gives full details. There are numerous benefits beyond native photo uploading.

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji41]

https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?6735-Premier-Membership-What-is-it

Last edited:
Hi guys,
My first post so just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm Paul and I'm up in Yorkshire. I've just got an HP4 so looking forward to interacting and learning plenty. I've previously had an S1000R, a fireblade and a Daytona 675.

Paul.
Welcome! Post some photos.

Thanks. I used to enjoy a Sunday blast on the Daytona but toured on it as well really happily with a tail pack. Could do long days no problem as the ergonomics just seem to suit me.

I largely love riding the back roads and weekends away on the bike. My HP4 is however mainly going to be for sunny day rides as a show pony as my Z1000sx is my touring bike. I've done plenty of trackdays at Cadwell over the years and even tried my hand at speedway once.

I'll put some pics up once it stops raining and I can get the bike in the sun. It's not stopped here since Wednesday?

Back