SC Project end can

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yogi Bear

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know anything about SC project exhausts?how the SC Project end can would look and sound on a 2017 S1000RR ?
im looking for a end can and this one looks well made. I don't want to sound like a Tornado GR4 flying past.

I would have to get the extended belly pan though.

sc.JPGsc1.JPG

Last edited:
The one on yours Perkles is a different design as yours has the small sports Cats, the Euro 4 bike could go without and end can and it would barely be noticed, the manhoosive cat strangles the sound

Hi
Does anyone know anything about SC project exhausts?how the SC Project end can would look and sound on a 2017 S1000RR ?
im looking for a end can and this one looks well made. I don't want to sound like a Tornado GR4 flying past.

I would have to get the extended belly pan though.

View attachment 5239View attachment 5240
as a direct replacement you cant really beat the Akrapovic GP shorty, a little louder than stock but barely and looks better and is a lot lighter

Last edited:
I?ve an SC Ti stubby fitted on my 2018 Gen 3. It is very loud. If you go their official website or search on YouTube you can hear them in action. I ordered mine from their website and it took several email reminders and about 4 weeks to deliver it. It sounds similar to the AR stubby too.
c59f7b7051a0da226ebad92de255fdfc.mov

de739a438f3705e25a1842d3111eba27.mov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies, im getting the vibes it will be to loud. the search continues........

ps nice looking bike there...

Last edited:
I'd be interested to know where you land with this one as I'm in a similar space, wanting to potentially upgrade the standard can but not wanting it too loud, and ideally EC marked)

The akra gp can sounds about right. Not to loud but loud enough while you keep the cat. I messured about 99db.
When you go to a full system then it's mega loud.Peaked at 116db but that may have been it popping making it go that high.
But it's definatley well over the 110db mark.

ooh - that Mivv GP Pro could be just the can (titanium version) for me. I had a Mivv on a previous K1300S and I liked it.

thanks ive just googled this exhaust and they have good reviews. ?335 from italy via ebay.
I have emailed the sellers asking them if i use the original hanger or do they supply one as a fitting kit

I've put a full titanium arrow system on mine now its quieter than the sc project but still quite loud
My bike made 189 rwhp on the dyno today with a stock map and the full system

ive never heard of Mivv before are they a good quality exhaust? I checked your link Katie and it is a good price thanks..
Does anyone have one fitted theBMW S1000RR? if so some pics would be appreciated..

Last edited:
Back