New joiner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PostmanPat

Reaction score
Greetings all, I joined to talk about suspension and other ways to lower my bank balance. All options are of interest. Thanks

I need to get mine sorted mine is way to stiff at the back and to soft at the front.

hoping someone can guid me on how to set it up correctly

I can help you get a fairly decent basic set up. Getting 90% there is straight forward enough, it's dialling in that last 10% I think takes some experience. I'd recommend watching some Dave Moss Tuning videos on YouTube. Start with checking what settings are in your bike now, write them down the set your sag. He will have a video for it

So, do you have an S1000RR or are you just looking to teach about suspension? I think we're all aware of Dave Moss as a resource and then there's all the suspension engineers such as; MCT, HM Racing, 100% etc etc.

So, do you have an S1000RR or are you just looking to teach about suspension? I think we're all aware of Dave Moss as a resource and then there's all the suspension engineers such as; MCT, HM Racing, 100% etc etc.

Hi Alex,

Neither, my intro was mainly a joke and I don't consider myself knowledgeable to teach I was just looking to help out @Thirstychubbs on his comment. Not sure if he was aware of Dave Moss. I joined because I am consider buying an S1000rr and in my googling came across a post by a forum member that intrigues me so joined up

Back