Do I Don't I change her???

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BourneRider83

Reaction score
So when i looked to buy my bike I was playing withthe idea that I would buy an aftermarket set of fairings to A) if i went down I'd still have my expensive OEMs to fall back on and B) cos the ones I was looking at was so god dam sexy!
I'm caught in two minds if to bother buying them or not, what's all your opinoins?

Current bike:
attachment.php

Changing the fairings to look somewhat like this:

attachment.php

Wilson at Gomototrip will be able to do a full bodywork kit like that for ?500-600. There?s a load of pics online of that particular bike. Worth finding them and sending them to him for a quote. J

I love the look of the fairing option. There is/was one for sale near Cardiff if I recall as I looked into it. They are the Mission Impossible colours I?m told.

I love the look of the fairing option. There is/was one for sale near Cardiff if I recall as I looked into it. They are the Mission Impossible colours I?m told.

Yeah before i bought the bike i'm after i weighed up all the pros and cons and expenses of buying the one i have now and this one in Cardiff (btw they don't respond to emails).
It was a special commission by Hakan Lindberg for the Mission Impossible Rogue Nation premiere.

To be honest, I think yours looks grand anyway. I?m not sure how dealers can ignore e-mails. That?s just frustrating. What bike did you have before the S1000RR?

To be honest, I think yours looks grand anyway. I?m not sure how dealers can ignore e-mails. That?s just frustrating. What bike did you have before the S1000RR?

I had the S1000R before and a GSXR750, but had a child so needed to buy a car so sold both those and got the RR :D

Back