Carbonin track fairings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bricrewe

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else got a set?. Started fitting them today and im quite disappointed in the fitment. I had them on my zx10 and gixer and were a perfect fit.

I think your the first I've heard mention that they went for it....Schuey Hertstif I think went for ilmberger carbon.

How bad is it??

The seat support holes that fit into the plastic undertray were to big so had open the holes in the under tray. The brackets that are used to hold the tank cover that clip on to the sear unit brackets wouldn't fit unless I opened the holes up on them. Not good considering the brackets were around 300 quid ( if I remember right)

The seat unit then does quite fit up to where it joins at the undertray and is all a very tight fit. Not the usual quality I've had in the past

Have they had track fairings or road fairings?

I think your the first I've heard mention that they went for it....Schuey Hertstif I think went for ilmberger carbon.

How bad is it??
Not for track fairings they didn't.
Its not 'carbon' necessarily [emoji6]

- Alex

i've had a few sets of carbonin ones for the beemer,never had an issue myself

Carbonin Track Fairings

i've had a few sets of carbonin ones for the beemer,never had an issue myself

+1. I?ve never had an issue with Carbonin track fairings. Quality and fitment has always been extremely good.

Back