Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone got BT for watching racing?

Re: Anyone got BT for watching racing?

Quote Originally Posted by JamieMac View Post
    Yep, 1 gbps is just the beginning. Technically it can be a lot faster in the future, it’s the infrastructure behind it that’s limiting it.
    yea,we are future proofed for the next 20 yrs or so apparently with this system/set up,it's a massive under taking considering its a rural self funded (to a point) project (B4rn-broadband for the rural north ) but will be awesome when we go live in a couple of months

Riding
    2017 S1000RR Grey

Stu needs 40Gb min for his addictions

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alex For This Useful Post:

I never made a final decision on this, but I've noticed that Eurosport and BT are friends again, and Eurosport is back in the Sports package...

Update: I contracted again with BT, and got full fibre too. Openreach came and fitted the fibre exactly when they said they would and two weeks later I am still fighting BT to deliver TV services. The new TV box lasted a day, but they replaced it quickly I am able to watch the MotoGP on the BT Sport player, but they are now trying to tell me that Eurosport is only part of a more expensive Sports package - not what the website said when I made the order...

I always suspected this would happen, because it always does. Once it settles down it is fine, but they really make it difficult to think they are anything other than completely incompetent...

Personally I think they’re the worst company in the world. O2 a close second. I hope they both rot in hell. Sorry to sit on the fence.