Software version

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the ecu. I?ve got connection issues with the Bluetooth, tried all the fixes I can see on here and other googling but it doesn?t work just wondering if it?s a software fix I need.
I?ve tried googling for latest software version but looks like different ones for different countries and can?t find the latest Uk version number.

This according to US forum
48f8924462bf504d1e9cd9af576d15c4.jpg

For the ecu. I?ve got connection issues with the Bluetooth, tried all the fixes I can see on here and other googling but it doesn?t work just wondering if it?s a software fix I need.
I?ve tried googling for latest software version but looks like different ones for different countries and can?t find the latest Uk version number.
I had mine serviced last week and they said if there are any updates they would be done automatically so in theory I should have the latest version
001-119-170

I had mine serviced last week and they said if there are any updates they would be done automatically so in theory I should have the latest version
001-119-170
Thanks :) This is the version I?m on too was told it would be updated but not sure if they forgot and forgot to ask them?

i had my bikes first service done on the 14th may and asked for the new update, cos of bluetooth issuses,they could not do it,at that time cos it could take 5hrs to down load,can you go to any bmw dealership and have it done for free

What is the problem with the bt? I had some issues getting the bike to connect to my headset.

i had my bikes first service done on the 14th may and asked for the new update, cos of bluetooth issuses,they could not do it,at that time cos it could take 5hrs to down load,can you go to any bmw dealership and have it done for free
5 hrs lol

Surely update is 100-200mb, those dealers live in the dark age

Yes there are different specifications of ECU firmware per region to comply with local emissions etc.

Pretty much everything l think.
Sometimes it will connect but not show the nav directions Even though the route is moving in the app.
Sometimes it won?t show speed just the white box but will show phone connection at bottom of dash ( signal strength and battery)
Sometimes it will only show 30mph as speed where ever I am.
Sometimes speed but not the connection at the bottom of dash.
Sometimes just the white speed box no speed but not the connection at bottom of dash.
Sometimes it just won?t connect.
Sometimes it just forgets my phone.
App is up to date on phone. Phone has latest software( also had the same problems on different phone software iPhone 11pro). I?ve tried repairing my phone numerous times, dealer said it?s prob a bike software problem they would update it last week.
It?s back in there tomorrow as other problem not fixed either:(.

I had issues with my phone connecting on mines but once they did the software update it was all fixed.

I've noticed that the speed limit will go missing but I put that down to a lack of 3G signal where I was.

001-119-170

Mine was serviced on Friday and it's got the same as you, 001_119_170

No idea if they updated the software, but you'd hope so. Unfortunately I didn't take a note of what I had on delivery

I've had my bike from September and I have 001-119-170 on the dash. I've specifically asked not to have any updates as it's been mapped.
My dealer said they never install an update without asking as they charge for the process. so always check first.

Back