Peter Hickman announces engine building service

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc A

Reaction score
Taken from social media

GET YOUR BIKE?S BUILT BY PETER HICKMAN RACING!

The world?s fastest road racer, Peter Hickman, is giving motorcyclists the chance to get their bike stripped and rebuilt by his TT and BSB-winning engine builder and mechanic. Based in Hicky?s HQ in Louth, Peter Hickman Racing (PHR) provides a full strip down, refresh and rebuild for all Race and Trackday enthusiasts.

Although the 2020 racing season might be on hold, the world?s fastest road racer, Peter Hickman, has been keeping busy and is launching his own bike and engine building service from his Louth-based workshop. Open to all motorcyclists, PHR will be providing a full bike and engine strip down, refresh and rebuild and the team also has a dyno available to maximise performance.

PHR will be led by a permanent engine builder and tuner, Dave Booth, who has worked with Hicky and many British Superbike and Road Racing teams since 2008. Dave has played a big role in powering Pete to his multiple TT and BSB wins in recent years ? including tuning and building the engines for the 2016 official Kawasaki team Pete rode for alongside Leon Haslam and James Ellison.

Dave also played a huge role in the Trooper Triumph which powered Pete to victory at the TT, as well as rebuilding the Superstock S1000RR engine that took Pete to his first win on Mona?s Isle, setting a new lap record of 134.4mph in the process!

To get in touch and book your bike in, contact PHR on 01507 622973.

Peter Hickman added ?I?m really excited to be launching our PHR bike building and engine tuning service. It?s something I?ve wanted to offer for a while and to be able to team up with Dave is mega. He?s worked with me on my bikes over the last few years, which have been a key part of my success in both the British Superbike Championship and at the TT, North West and Ulster Grand Prix!?

Back