Miss fire when holding steady revs 5000rpm onwards

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cre0108

Reaction score
Hi All i have a 2018 1000rr and just recently the bike has developed a miss fire when i hold it at 5000 plus rpm and just before you open the throttle more there is a slight hesitation. Its not bad but i can feel it and when your pushing the bike and it gets warm its worse and the hesitation is really bad. I was running shell high octane and i feel this might be making it worse as it feels better now i have used normal fuel.
The bike is in warranty so i will take it in but any ideas would be appreciated. Chris

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi All i have a 2018 1000rr and just recently the bike has developed a miss fire when i hold it at 5000 plus rpm and just before you open the throttle more there is a slight hesitation. Its not bad but i can feel it and when your pushing the bike and it gets warm its worse and the hesitation is really bad. I was running shell high octane and i feel this might be making it worse as it feels better now i have used normal fuel.
The bike is in warranty so i will take it in but any ideas would be appreciated. Chris

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Any modifications?
My '17 (euro4) pretty much only has a diet of Shell V-Power, no issues.

Back