Week 7 or is it 8??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loupe

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Finally got so bored that I took the bike out and washed it.
I was never one to get the toothbrush out after a ride and in all honesty never took any real care with the bike.
Spent hours getting all the small tricky bits done and cleaned the chain for the first time in 5 years.
(I know now why I never did that...)
I put back on all the bits I took off before lockdown to sell the bike, but now I?m gonna keep it as it still looks good.
I got a Flat battery after trying to continually restart the bike.
I couldn?t engage the gears after changing the levers so a charger should arrive today ( thanks for the info Stu)
Looking forward to getting the mojo back!

b42ab86a5950a2af57851ba59705c804.jpg

It never leaves our system...and have fun finding that mojo!

I'll be honest I never looked after my first ever bike but my new one is gonna be spoilt rotten with cleaning products!

Welcome back Loupe. Great to see you're keeping the RR now. You given up on tracking it?

Thanks guys, I?ve looked in most days on the forum but haven?t posted in a long time.
Id like to do more track days as I really enjoyed them but I think I?ll have to wait till next year for that.
It?s true, it never leaves you!
No bike rides in Scotland yet tho.

Yup.. The Lizard King was also known as Mr Mojo Risin...both self proclaimed of course..

He states it on An American Prayer and L.A Woman I'm sure..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back