Check your pinch bolts!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed for you mate.

I managed another 200m today. That's over 900 now. Loving the bike

jesus u boys will be grinding elbows and drifting and I?ll still be waiting for my running in service as this rate!

any news on ur carbon?

jesus u boys will be grinding elbows and drifting and I?ll still be waiting for my running in service as this rate!

any news on ur carbon?
Fitted one bit, looks great. Need a hand with another 3 bits so a mate is helping this week. Then 2 more bits still to arrive. Could be up to 2 months for those whilst ilmberger make them [emoji26]

Awesome news Marc, really pleased for you mate, you?ve been waiting patiently so deserve it big time :)

Awesome news Marc, really pleased for you mate, you?ve been waiting patiently so deserve it big time :)

cheers Jas.... insurance is done.... gonna transfer funds Wednesday. Taxi booked for 9am....going back seat in full kit haha

cheers Jas.... insurance is done.... gonna transfer funds Wednesday. Taxi booked for 9am....going back seat in full kit haha

Awesome Marc, taxi drive going to think you're taking Covid-19 protection to a whole new level haha.

I washed the bikes on the weekend and spent a good few hours doing them, want to go for a ride now but worried they're going to get plastered with bloody flies again :( But need to make the most of this good weather so will be out later today.

I always torque my bolts to correct values. Even BMW change their torque info/procedure if it is necessary. The dealer should be with a torque wrench all the time.

Back