K67 l2m dash

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a mess with the dash today infact only just finished, updated the firmware no issues had a nightmare with the software update finally did it . Started her up, tachno and gear indicator aren't working neither are any of the buttons on the switches.

Leaving for work soon so will have another play tomorrow afternoon hopefully something simple

The instructions state "it will be mandatory to change original left switch " so not looking as easy as just plug the dash and play and could be a costly thing if the switch needs replacing

Had a mess with the dash today infact only just finished, updated the firmware no issues had a nightmare with the software update finally did it . Started her up, tachno and gear indicator aren't working neither are any of the buttons on the switches.

Leaving for work soon so will have another play tomorrow afternoon hopefully something simple

The instructions state "it will be mandatory to change original left switch " so not looking as easy as just plug the dash and play and could be a costly thing if the switch needs replacing

Must be the rotary dial it doesn't like.

So a few emails today to i2m then a phone call today to Brett at rrps the dash it sorted. It does need a left switch that he is going to supply me. The right switch still adjusts the modes and the options to adjust in race pro modes are in the menu so all should be good.

I've got the standard dash off at the minute but a question I'm hoping somebody can help with what buttons on the left switch are needed when in race pro modes, im still getting use to the bike so can't remember

All the race pro settings are set up through the dash buttons so I'm wondering if the left switch is even needed?

Well there's the menu up and down on it as well as traction control levels, so new switch would need them at least. How does the scroll wheel work with it ?

Menu up and don't wont matter as the i2m features are accessed by the buttons on the dash. Bugger i thought traction levels were set in the pro settings. Or is traction up and down going to be needed if not in pro mode?

Ill take some pics tomorrow of whats on the dash

I'm at donny on Tuesday was hoping to have it sorted by then

Back