Donington 26th May 2020 MSV

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gen4: check your brake calipers. Leakage. Danger.

Didn?t think Trackdays were starting until the 1st June

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Gen4: check your brake calipers. Leakage. Danger.

MSV only showing from 1st June. I was looking to book Oulton on the 28th May and it?s been cancelled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 26th is a NL day - NL starting 26th but MSV themselves not starting until 1st.

And it has started!

IMG-20200526-072101-1.jpg

IMG-20200526-072857-1.jpg

IMG-20200526-073802-1.jpg

Hows the day going ?
It's going great overall. I was afraid there will be lots of people fighting for space but in reality some garages are half empty, lots of space in paddock.

Some red flags, but not too many vs. pre lockdown days.

Weather is amazing!

Lovely day for it! Keep the updates coming
I've been planning on testing all mods that I installed on the bike.

TWM remote span adjuster didn't really work, it freely moves when on track and I have no idea how to fix it in one position. Had to take it off.

Alpha quickshifter suddenly stopped shifting on track. Just stuck in 3-4 gears and that's it. Shifts perfectly fine when on paddock stands. Changed mounting position a bit to make angle between foot lever and gear lever 90, will see how it goes in next session.

Lots of noise in the paddock from gennies as well.

It's going great overall. I was afraid there will be lots of people fighting for space but in reality some garages are half empty, lots of space in paddock.

Some red flags, but not too many vs. pre lockdown days.

Weather is amazing!

Are there the same number of riders-per-group as "normal"?

I've been planning on testing all mods that I installed on the bike.

TWM remote span adjuster didn't really work, it freely moves when on track and I have no idea how to fix it in one position. Had to take it off.

sounds like the little metal tab washer wasn't put back on where the cable meets the m/c adjuster knob,you should feel a little click when turning and it very lightly locks the adjuster in place,with out it,theres nothing to stop it twisting back

sounds like the little metal tab washer wasn't put back on where the cable meets the m/c adjuster knob,you should feel a little click when turning and it very lightly locks the adjuster in place,with out it,theres nothing to stop it twisting back
Thank you! This was indeed the case.

Well cancel thing I said about red flags, there have been 5-6 today.

Has been good day overall, glad I sorted out all tiny issues with the bike. Ended day with 1:41

Last edited:
Back