Wurth 1/2 Drive socket set

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
I've just been on my Wurth account ordering some lube etc...they've a cracking deal on their Zebra tools 1/2 Drive socket set.

?42 no delivery charge, VAT inclusive.

Those Zebra tools are absolute top drawer, Snap On standard, great buy for anyone looking for a good quality socket set..
3d6cf75d4156866e1eb1819b8cc67b06.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
efb546921731edf414b33365c6bfc13f.jpg

Think they come in the foam insert, the 3/8 drive is priced similar. I'd buy them in a heartbeat but I've more sockets than I'll ever use lol

Last edited:
Forget that socket set, buy one of these, it looks like it fits everything ever bolted together and when your finished working on your bike you can beat your Mrs to death with it too.. win win..tenner plus postage from Aliexpress
0cdaa666dd66807831ae2ca0875c38c1.jpg

Last edited:
Forget that socket set, buy one of these, it looks like it fits everything ever bolted together and when your finished working on your bike you can beat your Mrs to death with it too.. win win..tenner plus postage from Aliexpress
0cdaa666dd66807831ae2ca0875c38c1.jpg

lol. wtf is this. looks like something thats going to fook your nuts up.lol p.s. you need a longer handle for beating the wife. :)

lol. wtf is this. looks like something thats going to fook your nuts up.lol p.s. you need a longer handle for beating the wife. :)
That?s the ninja wrench.... small enough to fit in ur pocket and palm of ur hand but big enough to inflict some damage.... mrs... bunglers.... whoever lol

I wish I had a garage where to store all this, I would deffo buy the socket set

I always have a reversible jaw bacho In my pocket at work. Very handy tool, nice and compact hammer, mediocur as a spanner and great at getting bolts out after you've chewed them up from not using the correct spanner. They get a surprising amount of grip, kind of like a stilson.

I wish I had a garage where to store all this, I would deffo buy the socket set
I noticed that the socket sets with cases are well over ?100.00.. granted you get a couple more sockets but 50 or 60 quid for a case is simply ridiculous...

Back