2018 1000rr deposit down

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at that scheme and decided it was my fav.... as buying from main dealer I would ask the dealer to sort those wires out. Amazed it passed their QI Process for approved used bikes with wires showing!

Getting dealer to do those unslightly tail tidy wires plus fitting for me GB racing engine covers plus the GB frame sliders got on order some r&g rear blanking plates and some r&g tank grips for the moment seems like I've spent a fortune and not even seen it......roll on next Tuesday. ......

Just read your post. I did exactly the same I bought a 2017 without sitting on one and I only rode the R1 before.
I'm over 6ft and was concerned but the guys here put my mind at rest.

I've bought crash protectors, screen and a tail tidy so far.

I owned the 18 before my gen 4 and you will love it I too am 6ft tall and also had the big bang r1.The rr is the most comfortable bike I've rode.

I owned the 18 before my gen 4 and you will love it I too am 6ft tall and also had the big bang r1.The rr is the most comfortable bike I've rode.

Just surfing in on this, I?m 6?4 and after something comfy, looking at RRs at the mo and wondering how the Gen 3 and 4 compare for roomyness and comfort.
I did once have a very quick go on an HP4, I was riding my flashed 14 Big Bang at the time and wasn?t sure if it was better. I?ve always found R1s to be good for a tall bloke.

Back