Anyone gone out for a ride?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Further to my post regarding my total knee replacement.
BMW now taxed and had several short runs out on it, culminating in a run of 150 miles yesterday.
Still struggling to get my (braking) foot instep on the peg, so spend most of the time with my heel on it. I do force my leg to get my instep on the peg but about 5 miles like that is all I can manage at the moment before the pain sets in.
The plan is to keep forcing my instep onto the peg and that way it should stretch things so that I can be comfortable and pain free.
Then I shall work on getting the ball of my foot on the peg.
Looks like I?ve a long way to go yet but I?ll not give up[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If any of you remember Andy Ibbott from Fast Bikes and the California Superbike School. If he can run marathons after what he?s gone through. Anything?s possible. https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/n...urvivor-competes-incredible-marathon-13923759
Indeed it?s true! I?ve met Andy at the CSS, he was clearly struggling at the time, but an amazing comeback through shear determination. I also know someone with 2 robotic knees who overcame the challenge with persistence.
Keep going, there?s no way back, and the future/possibility is the only way to go. You. Will. Get. There.

Back