Chinese Parts

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Took a punt on a few chinese bits from that Ali Express, anyone ever used this platform ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Yes, it's Chinese eBay.

Delivery sometimes can take ages, but really depends on the shop, all different.

I bought few DACs for my home HiFi system, all happy.

Yea I read the reviews on each product, as they are translated most of them start off ok then end up nonsensical... some of them are hilarious but ultimately frustrating.
6eab402f1f2b7cce0579a6128dc5d99f.jpg

I?ve bought loads off AliExpress, with very few problems. Slight difference to eBay, only new goods. Nearly everything is made in China nowadays. Just be sensible and study the item and contact the seller. They are very good with refunds if you have a complaint. If the product hasn't arrived In the time scheduled, you can dispute and you?ll get your money back and invariably the items shows up later. Especially with the Coronavirus delays.

I?ve bought loads off AliExpress, with very few problems. Slight difference to eBay, only new goods. Nearly everything is made in China nowadays. Just be sensible and study the item and contact the seller. They are very good with refunds if you have a complaint. If the product hasn't arrived In the time scheduled, you can dispute and you?ll get your money back and invariably the items shows up later. Especially with the Coronavirus delays.

Same as above, had good experience with aliexpress. You can find the same photo for items from a lot of different sellers so worth taking your time and checking out the feedback and seller history beofre making your choices

I was really impressed with that clutch cover assembly on here a few weeks ago, it looked really good. I bought non critical parts like axle sliders, cnc oil caps..looking at other stuff now, it's confusing at times, it's easy to drift into a shop and you think your still on the main search page... maybe I need to read from right to left or something..[emoji87][emoji87]

Ran chinese levers for a couple of years with no problems. Also a high screen, fitted well but quality of plastic meant you had to be careful when cleaning to avoid swirly marks.

My Akra stubby is from Ali express, its actually really good quality, bar the baffle.
91137228_3201362563228636_4416682928252125184_o.jpg

Back