Power Commander V

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gixermogs

Reaction score
Hey people,
Need some help from the knowledge databases on here please. I have a 2018 RR and have a PCV fitted, I want to dynotune the gears individually so need to connect a wire from the speed sensor into the unit before I can teach the unit the gears. I think the rear speed sensor will be easier to get to as it?s close to the ABS unit but was wondering which wire (There?s 2, both yellow one has a purple stripe down it?s length) do I tap into?

Thanks in advance

That 'horrible' hayes manual really is a waste of money...
0823cc82cf9d01c7a4360e74b616bdf6.jpg

c37ede4e1c779092bf4eda993ae738ba.jpg

- Alex

Last edited:
Next question
I need to tap one of the wires for my PCV to know the speed of the bike before I calibrate the gears for separate mapping. I?ll use the rear abs sensor for this but which wire should I tap into? Any ideas between the black/purple or black/white

At an educated guess id say the w/b wire as its pin two in the plug and runs from the sensor to the abs Ecu so it'll be carrying the abs sensor voltage. With pin 1 b/br being the feed, you could unplug it and check with a multi meter b/br probably gets around 5v

Back