Gel insert

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcleod72

Reaction score
Looking to fit a gel insert into my standard seat. I have had a look on that there You Tube and it seems relatively straightforward but am I kidding myself? Anyone done this and what are the obstacles

thanks

i looked at it - but on the gen1 some of the staples holding the cover on don't look that easy to access with a normal stapler, you might need a professional to do it as the stiffening ribs get in the way. ohh err

i looked at it - but on the gen1 some of the staples holding the cover on don't look that easy to access with a normal stapler, you might need a professional to do it as the stiffening ribs get in the way. ohh err

I know what you mean, I keep looking at it and think what if I screw it up... getting the staples will be easy enough it?s getting them back in....

Be easier getting gel inserts in your ass, like some of these daft birds on the telly do. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Or if your old enough man nappies ... dual benefit..comfort and pee break in one lol

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i've got a saddleman seat from the USA, this season, mariginaly better than standard I think, see what the europe tour this year brings.

Back