2017 s1krr-info

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutl3y

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,
since i had my s1k robbed in 2018 i have been roadless since, although i do have a dedicated track bike. looking on the net i can get a standard new gixer for the same sort of money for a 2017/18 gen 3. issue is i want to use both track and road and currently canny do this.
There is a 17 plate s1000 on at ocean motorrad, it has the forum sticker on the fairing so any info on the bike would be appreciated. its a 1 owner bike with 2500 ish miles on the clock.
still unsure whether gixer better as its new and no history to worry about. so any one that's rode both a honest comparison would be appreciated.
all advice welcome,
cheers
Mut

My mate has the GSXR-R, and we swoop bike and it a good bike, loads of smooth power and nice Plush suspension. But the bm is built better finish is nicer, brakes and quick shifter work better and it?s got more goodies on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 17 plate, 1200 miles. With choice of extras. Pm for details if interested. Adam.

Back