K67 2019+ Service Manual

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kipperfish
bricrewe
Soof
Marc A
Noxx
TheGodfather

Please note that this offer is a one time ONLY offer for all forum members.

Its to promote the forum benefits and what you save I'd like to think you may sign up for Premier Membership and get more discounts for the next 12/24 months at our Vendors and main dealers that support us.

Thanks all

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask away

Please can the above members pm the following information which I will collate and submit to cotswold.

Full name
postal address
contact number
email address

this information will be passed on to the parts department. Once I have submitted the information you will then be required to call to make payment direct to Cotswold Motorrad. Email confirmation will then be replied back.

Any questions please ask away

Marc

Kipperfish
bricrewe
TheGodfather

Many thanks for sending through your contact details. Instructions will be sent via PM once all information has been received.

Noxx, Soof and Needsmust.....if your still in please can I have info asap

Thanks

Thanks all to those who have messaged me....I've compiled an email to Cotswold and fingers crossed you should get telephone calls tomorrow from parts department.

Its Nick and Rob who work there...both sound chaps... any problems please let me know

Marc

Hello all.
ive chased today... twice. Still waiting call back myself

will keep chasing

I do know that they are starting the day with at least 60-80 emails so it?s a tough one... please be patient I?m sure we will get there in the end

Just a small update but I've heard from HOB on Facebook this afternoon.....
Hes apologised but as suspected Parts are swamped....hes gonna get them on to it for Monday so please can you all let me know if or if not your contacted.

Thanks

Back