K67 2019+ Service Manual

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching this thread with interest as the BMW Service Manuals are brilliant. It would be great if it's available through the dealer network.

I'd be interested too, but even more interested if it was available on USB drive rather than old school DVD.

... available on USB drive rather than old school DVD.

They have only ever been available on DVD. If the KFM link is anything to go by it will likely be the same for the K67 Service Manual as well. Regardless, they are infinitely better than anything produced by Hayes et al.

I just realised I have no computer that has a dvd drive lol.

LOL! They are getting thin on the ground.

If it's anything like the Gen1 manual, it could be transferred to a USB easily enough. I think at that point, it needed installing on a Windows computer - I seem to recall there being an EXE. So if you have a Mac, you might want to check first.

Exactly why I mentioned USB, and I'm on Mac's in my home.

Last edited:
I use a Mac as well and just use WineBottler to run windows files. I used the previous BMW Service Manual DVD in this way and had no issues. You can also use software like BootCamp.

Lind Motorrad have confirmed that the K67 Service Manual DVD can be ordered via your dealership using Part # 01 59 9 831 846. Delivery from Germany takes around 14 days and the price is ?76.20 (inc VAT).

Lind give premier members 15% off as it is. just order one if you want one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back