hello from Melbourne Florida

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwdo513

Reaction score
Glad to be a part of your community. I own a 2014 HP 4. Now I am a retired trauma and general surgeon, who worked in the greater Miami area for 34 years. My cycle and riding is my #1 hobby. Stay safe.

Welcome to the forum...great community and advice here. Get some pics up if you can and most of all have fun

Marc

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to the forum... nice spot your from, fond memories of my Florida trips, good people..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Beautiful neck of the woods you hail from, I loved the time I spent in Miami, Tampa, Clearwater Beach, St Petersburg - many, many years ago, when I was 25 - party towns!
Is there a good sports bike scene in your area or mostly cruiser bikes? Tell us about your favourite biking day out there, where do you ride to and why? My perfect weekend quick spirited ride is to a breakfast restaurant early on a sunny Sunday morning here in England (we have a few) before the traffic gets busy, home by mid morning and onto the household chores.

My recollection were lots of long straight roads, constantly coming across road traffic accidents on the grassy central reservation on the Freeways... Do tell me that there are some twisty roads somewhere?

I just looked at the map and realised that you are close to the Kennedy Space Centre, I went there as a young man and cried when I saw the Saturn V rocket lying on its side near the entrance. I couldn't believe the size of the rocket.... happy memories (that would have been both 1987 and 1988)

Welcome again, I hope you are safe and well and haven't had to return to your old profession in these C-19 times?

Steve
aka MrSmooth

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and what have been your favourite experiences onboard your HP4 thus far?

Enjoy the forum, as Marc says there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information

The weather is the best plus. The roads are mostly straight and no hills. The Kennedy Space Center now has the space shuttle in a major display, worth seeing and is majestic. Daytona and their bike weeks are @ a 70 min drive and is amazing gathering of cruisers, customs and sport bikes. I am proud to be a part of your community.

The weather is the best plus. The roads are mostly straight and no hills. The Kennedy Space Center now has the space shuttle in a major display, worth seeing and is majestic. Daytona and their bike weeks are @ a 70 min drive and is amazing gathering of cruisers, customs and sport bikes. I am proud to be a part of your community.

Daytona is just a chick fest and bikes lol...welcome

Back