GS911 or ISTA in or around Fife area.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Morning,
Hoping somebody close to me has either of the above to help reset my service indicator?
Can't justify buying one at the moment although my OCD is dictating otherwise.
Obviously can wait till after lockdown has eased off.

Cheers

You can get the OBDLink LX / Cable / Motoscan app for around ?100 and that will reset the service indicator.

Jimmy Mac has one, he's in Windygates mate, unfortunately he's not been on here in ages.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

That's really close to me Stuart, it's not a problem tbh it's just irritating me, thanks for the other ideas guys being 'essential' affords me the opportunity to ride to and from work just now so getting my fix

You have to pay more and get the OBD LINK Mx+ It?s ?150 on Amazon mate. That will connect to iOS

Ok I take it?s that?s for iPhone , so what i need is one cable 10 to 16 pin the obd link then get the motoscan app but not the lite cheers tricky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid ?173 last week to get my 2018 bike serviced last week at Bahnstormers in Alton. Annual Service inc parts (6500 miles total and only 2500 miles since the last service where the OE air filter was changed, so that wasn't part of the charge). The service indicator was reset too and they collect FoC..... Not too much more dosh than buying an OCD cable + software and goes to help a little towards keeping the dealership in business and support your OCD?

That's a decent price given the service you received to be fair however my closest dealer quoted a good bit above what you paid for a simple oil and filter change only.

Back