Cracked wheels

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Carson, is the Motorrad open in EK, my M sport has been in there since lockdown started here 25th March, when they closed

i presume that may have your bike next to mine the day i went in and done paperwork.

Don't think it is mate, the tech was in last week to clear a backlog... not sure if that's continuing.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Will go and check my wheels, the bike has only done 650 miles, half of them on a Dyno to run it it.

The brakes are another story, but I won't hijack your wheels thread.

Hope you get sorted soon Carson.

I've not even heard from the dealer yet. I doubt they'll pick this up until they reopen again.

Just accepted that I won't be riding it until the wheels replaced and taxed my old R1

I've not even heard from the dealer yet. I doubt they'll pick this up until they reopen again.

Just accepted that I won't be riding it until the wheels replaced and taxed my old R1

I guess what you really want is this

carbon_wheel_set_17___s_1000_rr_2019___style_1_11527.jpg

a sexy set of wheels

Carbon wheel set 17", S 1000 RR 2019-, Style 1
Article code: 3631B200A00
3.499,00? / pcs.

My bikes with another dealer in Edinburgh. They?re only working 1 day a week so they can?t look at it until Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked my bike up this afternoon and both front and rear wheels have been replaced under warranty. Hopefully the weather will be as nice as they say it's going to be tomorrow and I'll get out for a run.

Picked my bike up this afternoon and both front and rear wheels have been replaced under warranty. Hopefully the weather will be as nice as they say it's going to be tomorrow and I'll get out for a run.

Nice!

Make BMW great again!

Don't worry lads I can always give him a backie home if it develops a fault !.. [emoji87][emoji846]...

Spean Bridge to Dalwhinnie is the plan or down to Campbeltown both excellent routes...plenty photos to follow...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Would probably have buckled a metal rim.
I would be suing the council/state for damage caused by their lack of maintenance.

Guy in the Netherlands has just posted a picture on Facebook with the exact same failure as mines and the dealers refusing to replace the wheel

It?s a BMW issue not a dealer issue. All the issues with the bikes are down to BMW not the dealers

it is a bmw issue but if you have a good dealer they can help the warranty claim or just not be arsed and say no.. thay op picture has taken a big blow is you lood at mark on tyre. i recon its hit a curb,looking at the mark.

Back