Hi from Edinburgh

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevieramone

Reaction score
Gen3 ?15 model. Wish lockdown would lift soon. Really missing bike

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone see the replies to this post. I can?t see anything even though my email notifications show replies. Thanks

Welcome! Great to see another gen3! Your not the only one who wishes this lockdown would do one!

The tuner comments must?ve been deleted.
What tuning have you done to your bikes?

Last edited by a moderator:
The comments must?ve been deleted.

Yes. He banned himself by threatening us, there is an explanation thread.
Its an unfortunate start to being on here and I apologise if the moderator didn't send a PM to explain why he'd edited it.

Moving on, welcome.
We use other solutions...ECU flashing via RCK3, Dave Wood Racing, RS2E. Non-flash would be the usual suspects; Rapidbike Race, Power Commander V...

The tuner comments must?ve been deleted.
What tuning have you done to your bikes?

Apologies but a mod removed your comments as we had some trouble with Hilltop a while back, however, you are fine to discuss their services now (the mod was not aware this was the case).

Thanks for replies. I think my bike may have had a flash when I bought it. I went for h* remote flash and bike ended up slower. Now the h* remote flash has been removed but bike still slower than it was when I first bought it.

Still really quick but too much is never enough :)

Now running a Rapid Bike Evo along with IAT relocation, decat and arrow can. Sounds great

Me too mate, Dumbarton... be good for a wee hook up at some point.. The Welly is a good option if you and colin fancy a run over the West when were all set free !

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

A belated welcome to the forum from another fellow 15 Gen 3 owner [emoji41]

What have been your favourite experiences onboard your RR thus far?
Do you have any further mods planned?
What?s your opinion on the BrenTuning IAT relocation kit?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji846]

Welcome mate. I?m from Glasgow so good to see some more Scots on the forum.

A belated welcome to the forum from another fellow 15 Gen 3 owner [emoji41]

What have been your favourite experiences onboard your RR thus far?
Do you have any further mods planned?
What?s your opinion on the BrenTuning IAT relocation kit?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji846]
Hi from Edinburgh - Reply to Topic

best experience-4th gear, wide open throttle, power wheelie. Never gets boring

IAT just reduces intake temp by a couple of degrees as far as I can see. Hoping to go BrenTune at some point, depending on import duty

Back